- 10-11-2012, 08:59 AM #2
- 02-01-2013, 02:48 AM #3
Re: ICS to Gingerbread 2.3.6 Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE ( SHV-E110S ) ?
last month i bought Samsung SHV E110S.. while buying the mobile version 2.3.6 loaded. after a week ago i had upgraded ICS to my mobile, Version 4.0.4.. after installing this new version i am facing voice and bluetooth probelm...
if i am getting the cal from someone i cant able to get their voice at first time... so what they ll do is, again they are calling me and i am answering.
this is happening frequently.
kindly help me to fix the problem. or otherwise how to downgrade the version 4.0.4 to 2.3.6..
please help me out in this.
- 02-01-2013, 02:16 PM #4
- 02-02-2013, 01:49 AM #5
- 02-03-2013, 03:08 PM #6
- 02-14-2013, 11:59 PM #7
- 02-15-2013, 07:28 AM #8
- By cgg074 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 9Last Post: 11-15-2012, 06:22 PM
- By rwcanham in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2012, 01:22 PM
- By rwcanham in forum Roger's Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2012, 01:21 PM
- By StuMcBill in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2011, 10:48 AM
- By Andrew Ruffolo in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:39 AM