- 10-12-2012, 11:41 AM #2
Welcome to AC!!
Have you tried holding down the power button for 30 seconds? Sometimes that'll fix it.
Have you tried a different battery?
When the phone is plugged in does anything happen?
If none of the above, and you are still under warranty, contact your carrier. If not, time to cash in insurance. If you don't have insurance, you are probably out of luck.
- By adpollard in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2009, 09:08 PM
- By mjfadaway in forum HTC HeroReplies: 31Last Post: 10-16-2009, 12:56 PM
- By Chaos_Fonez in forum HTC HeroReplies: 24Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:08 AM
- By Chaos_Fonez in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2009, 02:26 AM
- By aki in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2009, 05:26 PM