My first android phone, what a blast

NismoTyler

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
My name's Tyler and I work at Best Buy mobile in Memphis. I love computers but had largely ignored phones until 2 years ago and i got a windows phone. Now ive been around all these great devices for a while and am loving my new s3. I love being able to run old school console emulators on it..pretty neat. Anyway, glad to be in on the action and thanks for having me. If you have questions about anything mobile feel free to ask. I'll help however I can.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Android Centrall app

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!! I watch a lot of anime, so, when I see a cool shot in a show I'm watching, I'll take a screenshot and I get a new avatar!! Lol.

I watched lots of random Z way back in the day, but, only recently decided to watch all of DB in it's entirety. I have two episodes of GT left, the GT movie, and, then I will have watched all of DB, DBZ, and DBGT, eps/movies, from start to finish. Took me about a year. What an outstanding year it was, lol.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
nice my phones not even sold anymore. HTC inspire. I'm gonna put this one to pasture soon. I can't resist the call of the upcoming HTC one x+. Welcome to the forums!! Go to the sticky about rooting information if your into that kind of thing.

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

starleaf1

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! And congratulations on your Android phone.
You'll find that Android is awesome, with or without root. There's so much to be discovered, and with the freedom Open Source offers, the end of its growth is really far out of sight.

NismoTyler

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Im not sure if for what I use the device for rooting will be neccessary but I am enjoying playing all 1500 roms from nes to snes to gba to genesis. My next step will be psx and id like to try getting a controller for it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon