My internet content display has gone small!!!

droids4droids

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
The content display on my S3 has gone really small and on the left side of the screen. I tried different browsers and still the same.
Please help!!!

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
The content display on my S3 has gone really small and on the left side of the screen. I tried different browsers and still the same.
Please help!!!

Tap the menu button, go to preferences. Find fonts, u can change font size n there. U can also scan font packages and put different fonts on things like Facebook.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

droids4droids

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
It is not an issue of zooming or font size but thanks.
The problem is that it looks like the whole page is compressed to the left side of the screen and so small that is almost difficult to read.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
It is not an issue of zooming or font size but thanks.
The problem is that it looks like the whole page is compressed to the left side of the screen and so small that is almost difficult to read.

That's odd. I would almost say do a factory reset or take it into the store and see if they can help you.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

droids4droids

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I have uninstalled and installed chrome several times and it keeps doing it. Same with dolphin. Now Im using firefox and it seems to be working fine but still.
I have no idea what it might be.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Post this in the site questions forum. Someone there will probably see it and have a better idea. Might be a problem with the mobile site on those browsers.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Ladies_Lounge7

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Just happened to me and I figured it out. Pull up the brower -- settings -- advanced -- default zoom -- make sure it is medium. I tried choosing close and then choosing medium again and it worked for me. hope that helps