Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just found this section of the forum

Hey Guys,
    My first name is Tom,
    I have done a few posts on this board over the last days... well a fair few. I only just released there was a section for this.
    I came to this board for the questions about the Nexus 4. Discovered it after my htc wildfire finally died and wanted an Xiaomi 2, but their marketing plan has left many waiting so I was on their board and saw someone comment "F it ill get a nexus 4" so i decided to look it up. I am without a phone till the Nexus release, so I am hoping its great! I am a full time student. I finish high school in 7 days from tomorrow, well i have graduated... i just have WACE exams, like state exams which are half my marks - they basically make sure every school marks the same. Yes this is what I am doing for procrastination. Um I am from Australia. Thats not in Europe for those who were watching American sports channels in the US (there was a muddle up and the channel then kept saying it was in Europe till they had to retract the statement). We have a red headed female prime minister which no ones likes. Edit: Thought i should state I hate Apple with a passion due to naive customers... after all and uneducated consumer is apples best customer... mainly one of my brothers. The rest of the siblings basically dislike it also and are waiting till their iphones die to get a new one.
    Cheers.
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,968 Global Posts

Default Re: Just found this section of the forum

Welcome Tom.. your avatar actually caught my eye earlier today when I was browsing through the Nexus forum... made me do a double take lol.. anyways enjoy the forums.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Just found this section of the forum

Thanks, its just baby me in a statue at a zoo in Thailand.