- 2 Posts
I got the message to introduce myself, so here goes
Hello, my name is Peri, I live in Kentucky with my husband, two sons, one cat and one dog.
This is my first cellphone, which I love, and I have a lot to learn.
I look forward to being a part of the friendliest
Android Community on the internet!
- 2 Posts
I forgot to mention the reason I found this site in the first place. My Sd card shows as empty. However, since downloading ANDROID ASSISTANT I've found this isn't true. I have figured out what a lot of the files are, but I can't figure out what the "svox" files are, or what they do.
In addition, why does your SD card appear empty when it's not?
I will appreciate any assistance anyone can provide.
Thanks ya'll ;-)
- 11-06-2012, 02:52 AM #3
Welcome to android central.
We love to help around here and there are tons of idiots like me that post all day long that help.
The one thing we need though is info. Let's go with your question. Some info we need here, first and foremost is what kind of phone? Have you saved anything to the sdcard that you know of?
Even a brand new card right out of the box will have files on it. They are mostly information that only the phone needs. That is why you can buy a 32gb card and only have 31.6gb available (just an example)
If you let me in on what phone you have, I might be able to track down what that is....
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- By chewedpup in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:45 AM
- By ehands in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:26 AM
- By ebadamageplan in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2009, 04:04 PM
- By dburr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2009, 07:47 PM
- By 1414H77 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:52 PM