- 1 Posts
Would just like to say , that I Do Not ! Like the recent updates on my Droid bionic phone.Contacts are`hard to navigate, you call or receive a call from sombody and all the sudden they are listed on your favorites...... what was wrong with the old version? Is anybody else frustrated with this change...?
- 11-06-2012, 01:25 PM #2
Re: Recent Updates
Welcome to AC.
Sorry to hear your not happy with your recent update to your device. Normally the upgrade is supposed to be for the better but that doesn't always seem to be the case for some users.
My suggestion is hit the forums and what others are doing and saying about the update and maybe there is a work around or some customizing of your settings you can do to remedy some of the issues your having.
Good luck and enjoy the forums
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By Jesse in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 10-16-2010, 05:06 PM
- By purdueboilerz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2010, 07:23 PM
- By hawzy5214 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2010, 10:14 AM
- By Thrab in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 24Last Post: 10-03-2010, 10:45 PM
- By theaustins513 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 05-12-2010, 11:02 AM