new member intro

gavdapaul876

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
hey guys, just got myself a samsung galaxy s3...this my first android phone, and I am loving it...a few features I wish it had but they're minor...recently left the dreadful blackberry community felt like I was living in the past with the bb, and I will never look back nor will I ever consider any apple products...but anway just checking in hope to learn some tips and ways to customize my device and also to interact you folks on the forum....peace

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome!
You can go on and check the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums to learn more about your device.

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
hey guys, just got myself a samsung galaxy s3...this my first android phone, and I am loving it...a few features I wish it had but they're minor...recently left the dreadful blackberry community felt like I was living in the past with the bb, and I will never look back nor will I ever consider any apple products...but anway just checking in hope to learn some tips and ways to customize my device and also to interact you folks on the forum....peace

Welcome aboard!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87