1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Cool new member intro

hey guys, just got myself a samsung galaxy s3...this my first android phone, and I am loving it...a few features I wish it had but they're minor...recently left the dreadful blackberry community felt like I was living in the past with the bb, and I will never look back nor will I ever consider any apple products...but anway just checking in hope to learn some tips and ways to customize my device and also to interact you folks on the forum....peace

Global Posts
    4,091 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: new member intro

Welcome!
    You can go on and check the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums to learn more about your device.

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Default Re: new member intro

Quote Originally Posted by gavdapaul876 View Post
    hey guys, just got myself a samsung galaxy s3...this my first android phone, and I am loving it...a few features I wish it had but they're minor...recently left the dreadful blackberry community felt like I was living in the past with the bb, and I will never look back nor will I ever consider any apple products...but anway just checking in hope to learn some tips and ways to customize my device and also to interact you folks on the forum....peace
    Welcome aboard!
    Thanked by: