This is not XDA

iam_robj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I'm a android dev, got a couple of apps on the market. Normally a regular at xda but I stumbled across these forums via Phil's nexus questions thread and the thing I noticed was the lack of noobish questions. Don't get me wrong I love xda but if that thread had been there it would have been full of "it doesn't have 32gb/sd/lte posts" instead of actual useful questions.. About to check out the video review but yeah, for that reason alone I'm here..

So Hi :)

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I have learned sooo much from these forums I'm sold!! What apps have you done btw? I dont't mind paying for apps I find useful :D nice to see a developer in the forum!!!! I am concerened about storage as I am a from junkie, and I have a lot of music. I don't care for pics. I'm used to sub par battery life I run aokp and also and cryanogen roms. I do have full root I refuse to own a phone with out rooting :) We'll some to the forums!! If I like some of your apps like I said I don't mind paying for them.

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
oh and root guides sometimes are a bit confusing if your not willing to follow the letter but sometimes that's even a giant wtf!! Some devs are assholes some help

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

JobiWan144

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the only reason I go to XDA is for custom ROM's (and getting S-Off, but that's a one-time thing). For everything else, this is the place to go.

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Just had a fight over at "that place" with a mod...lot of airheads...I hate that place now.

Anyways, I am fairly new to this place and just like the OP, am excited to be here.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just had a fight over at "that place" with a mod...lot of airheads...I hate that place now.

Anyways, I am fairly new to this place and just like the OP, am excited to be here.

We're glad to have you. I'd like to welcome you and the OP to AC :D

Sent from my Nexus 7

iam_robj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the welcomes guys.. XDA ain't all bad but definitely a different vibe round here, I like it :)
@cyanogen-man as far as apps I've written ReadItToMe and MinimalLock (featured on LifeHacker - Yes, I was well happy about it lol) and one currently on XDA (and soon to be on here once I've read the rules about posting apps) called SendIt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12