Hi all. New forum user, possible returning Android user

Chris5626

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I'm Chris.

I love my gadgets, especially mobile phones and tend to get bored of them very quickly and need to buy a new shiny toy for myself. For smartphones I've had Android, BlackBerry and iPhone. I don't consider myself a 'fanboy' or loyal to any OS. I find they all have their pros and cons but I think I like Android the most as the flexibility it offers suits me the most.

My current phone is a BlackBerry Bold 9790. As a phone I love it, its a good reliable little handset and I love having a real keyboard. Sadly the lack of customisation and apps is proving to be somewhat annoying and I hate the fact that for most apps you have to reboot your phone after downloading them to install it. Sadly in the UK quality Android devices with physical keyboards are pretty much non-existent.

I recently purchased myself a Galaxy Note 2 although this was an impulse purchase and I have kept it in the original packaging still sealed until I make a decision as to whether it will be my next phone or not. If you have any advice on the matter please feel free to post HERE.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to AC!!

Note 2 looks like a great phone, and, is my current phone of choice if I need a replacement.

As for physical keyboards, you get over it. I was resistant for a bit before I got my first Android, but, now I'd never go back. Maybe, just maybe I'd be a bit more accurate with a physical keyboard, but, I'll trade that for not wasting space on hardware you don't really need. And, I think I might even be faster now on the touch then I was on the physical, as, the buttons are bigger.