Need help...

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, firstly if this is the wrong place.

Secondly, I cant seem to figure out how to set my Signature. There is no option to insert an image. Only text. This is my signature:

SIGX.jpg

Any help plz?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
It is, lol.

Site Questions & Announcements - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

AC is having an issue uploading pics right now, I will try and see if I can upload it from the app, but, if I can't, go to edit your signature, at the bottom is a box to upload an image for signature picture. Then it will appear in this same area with a button that says Insert Signature Picture. Hit that and it'll add it.

Alternatively you can use the other box to enter in the URL of the image.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Still can't upload pics, gotta try and get someone to fix that.

It's not that complicated. On the website, click Settings under your username, then Edit Signature. From there, at the bottom, there are two options to Upload Signature Picture, web or computer. Pick one. After you do, the page will most likely refresh, and, right above the Upload Signature Picture section, but below the actual signature text box, will be a section that says Signature Picture and it will have a preview of it. To the right of the preview is a button that says Insert Signature Picture. Click that and it will add it to the signature text box above with the appropriate tag wrapped around it.

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

It's not that complicated. On the website, click Settings under your username, then Edit Signature. From there, at the bottom, there are two options to Upload Signature Picture, web or computer. Pick one. After you do, the page will most likely refresh, and, right above the Upload Signature Picture section, but below the actual signature text box, will be a section that says Signature Picture and it will have a preview of it. To the right of the preview is a button that says Insert Signature Picture. Click that and it will add it to the signature text box above with the appropriate tag wrapped around it.

Will try this tomorrow and revert..Thanx for your help.

Sent from my RaZr HD.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
No problem, good luck. Cool sig, BTW.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

There is no " two options to Upload Signature Picture". Also, I am facing a lot of disconnection. But that's later. Currently. I cant see any option where I can attach a picture to my sig. Any help??

nopic.jpg

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
It's below the edit signature textbox, scroll down.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
First you should see the two text boxes. After you select a file, the screen should refresh and the signature picture area should appear with the insert signature picture button.

uploadfromtaptalk1353075315159.jpg

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
First you should see the two text boxes. After you select a file, the screen should refresh and the signature picture area should appear with the insert signature picture button.

View attachment 46725

Sorry man, I am not seeing this. All I am seeing is this the Edit Signature, That's it. below that are all the Hot topic/articles.

ERCODE1.png

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Strange, can you attach an image like so?

View attachment 47233

If not, maybe try posting your question here. It's possible my signature options are different as an Advisor. But, it shouldn't be this difficult for you to make a signature. I think the above will work though.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/site-questions-announcements/

Nope..that option is dead too. It is greyed out. Strange. I will post my question there. Thanks for your help. :)

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Nope..that option is dead too. It is greyed out. Strange. I will post my question there. Thanks for your help. :)

Maybe there is a minimum amount of posts you need before you can post before you can have a signature.

No problem, good luck!!

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a ton Devinator!!

I posted in the 'Site Questions and Announcements' and the super mod Cyber Warrior solved it. But, big thanks to you!!

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
You bet!! Glad that the issue is fixed. I'll be checking over that subforum at some point today and will see what the resolution was, am curious.

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
You bet!! Glad that the issue is fixed. I'll be checking over that subforum at some point today and will see what the resolution was, am curious.

Yea..beats me too. Cyber Warrior just said, "try now" and magic happened... ;/

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I saw that. No idea what he could have done. Must have been something wonky with your account. But, I'm glad it's working now. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol