- 11-16-2012, 06:22 PM #2
- 11-17-2012, 03:28 AM #3
- 11-17-2012, 04:45 AM #4
- 11-17-2012, 10:54 AM #5
- 11-19-2012, 09:13 AM #6Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
- 4,374 Posts
Re: longtime droid user, new to Samsung
Welcome to AC!!
There is lots of easy things to do to increase battery life. Turn of live wallpapers, decrease sync times for apps, turn of 4G when not in use (though I couldn't figure out how to do this on a co-workers S3), keep Bluetooth and WiFi turned off when not in use. You can use battery management apps, but, I have not found a need to thus far. I usually get through the day without having to charge.
- By droidsmurf in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2012, 10:22 PM
- By Aaronius30 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2011, 05:56 PM
- By themeangreen in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:58 PM
- By mkmacharyulu in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:26 PM
- By androidkos in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2011, 09:59 AM