- 2 Posts
My name as you can see is Tanner. I look forward to talking to my fellow members of this communty.
I would like to ask a question. Would someone direct me to forum where they could help me root my device? I have an Velocity Micro Cruz T410. It'd be awesome.
- 11-19-2012, 08:23 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Hehe, thank you. Naruto was my first anime I've watched so it is pretty much my favorite. I've looked at the subforum for it, but its mostly just asking questions about other things. Is it even possible for this tablet to even be rooted? Anyways, thank you for replying. Is there a way to make it so AndroidCentral sends an email notification for everytime someone replies to your thread? That would be helpful.
The subforum is in the "Other Tablets" on the way bottom of the forums.
Yet again, thank you for replying
- 11-21-2012, 01:18 PM #4Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
- 4,376 Posts
I'm not sure. The less main stream a device is, the less likely you are to find a root process.
Yes, if you are on the website. Above the first post on the right hand side is Thread Tools, click that, Subscribe. If you are on the AC app/Tapatalk, long press the thread from the thread list and Subscribe. You can also set it up in your preferences to automatically subscribe to a thread once you have posted in it. To do this, click the Settings button under your Avatar, and go to General Settings. From there find the drop down for Default Thread Subscription Mode. I have it set for Instant, using email.
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums
- By Duvi in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-29-2013, 10:27 PM
- By ddarvish#AC in forum BlackBerryReplies: 212Last Post: 03-08-2013, 11:09 PM
- By brandonscott in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2009, 08:13 PM
- By rpalumbo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2009, 09:49 AM
- By glisk in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:28 AM