Karnaje

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself before I start posting.

I'm a long time apple fan and gadget lover that's finally made the change to android. I'll be using to forums to find out what I can about my devices and apps etc as well as giving back what I no.

I have primarily owned apple devices the last few years including iPhone 3g, iPhone 4, 4S and 5. I tried a HTC desire when they came out but didn't enjoy the experience as at the time android felt too far behind iOS and the app store was far inferior. More recently I tried a S3 and was extremely impressed with android however I didn't like the size and feel of the S3 and moved back to iPhone 5.

Tablet wise I've had a iPad and iPad 3 and now a Nexus 7. Getting the nexus 7 was the turning point for me (along with apple`s stale iOS). I loved everything about the nexus 7 and this spurred me to get a nexus 4.

A week later with the 4 and I absolutely love it. The android experience is even better than the s3, but the quality of the phone is stands miles above. Its feels and looks the quality I've been used too and for me is the complete android package I've been waiting for.

So yeah that's my little story thanks for reading I look forward to learning more from the forum.

Cheers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2