- 1 Posts
Hi guys, i'm new to android stuff and I got a problem.
I use a huawei ideos S7 slim, no SD card yet.
I was downloading a game that has an obb data. I think the reason why the games wont work even after installing them and have their obb files on the internal Storage is because Obb files should be put in External SD card right? Just want to clarify, so i could buy an SD card ASAP. however, is there a way to make the games work using the internal storage? I was wondering if the dropbox app would be a good choice.... or the games still wont work even if I put their data files(obb files) on the dropbox?
Please, needs an answer asap. TY.
- 11-29-2012, 01:21 PM #2
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 07:08 AM
- By Jennifer Chappell#CB in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 08:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:15 AM