- 1 Posts
Hi guys, i'm new to android stuff and I got a problem.
I use a huawei ideos S7 slim, no SD card yet.
I was downloading a game that has an obb data. I think the reason why the games wont work even after installing them and have their obb files on the internal Storage is because Obb files should be put in External SD card right? Just want to clarify, so i could buy an SD card ASAP. however, is there a way to make the games work using the internal storage? I was wondering if the dropbox app would be a good choice.... or the games still wont work even if I put their data files(obb files) on the dropbox?
Please, needs an answer asap. TY.
- 11-29-2012, 01:21 PM #2
Welcome to AC.
The game and associated data would have to be on the device. Regardless of internal or external sdcard, Drop Box won't work for this.
Enjoy the forums.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 07:08 AM
- By Jennifer Chappell#CB in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 08:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:15 AM