slow charging GS iii
My gs3 battery is slowly charging ang would even discharge when plugged in to wall outlet using ths stock charger.it takes 5 hrs just to charge ths battery from 10%~100%right now as i type this letter my phone is draining tho it is plugged to wall outlet/ac charging.i tried restoring my phone to factory settings and removed my battery then reinserting it again to the mobile.pls can somebody give suggeztions?
- 11-29-2012, 05:54 PM #2
- 11-29-2012, 05:59 PM #3
Re: slow charging GS iii
I removed my mobile battery and inserted another gs3 battery.
Now it is charging normally and won't drain while charging .
at the same time im typing this message playing the media
.so i think its the battery right?anyway ill keep
you updated and i hope the problem is solved.
I remember that this problem starrted when my battery was
Well thanks again for the advice.
- By KGCATCH22 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2010, 10:39 PM
- By ecksit in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 09-15-2010, 12:00 PM
- By fortemusic in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 09-12-2010, 03:54 PM
- By TurboCam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 08-27-2010, 11:38 AM
- By kehanra99 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 12-05-2009, 04:02 PM