andoird213

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I just wanted to take a moment and stop by to say hi to everyone. I'm new to this forum, though I've been around a while on some of the other Android forums out there (primarily Android Forums and RootzWiki). Glad to be here!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Just jumped ship from vzw, but have had a SGS3 since July. Loved so much that when I went to sprint I got the same phone.

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

andoird213

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just jumped ship from vzw, but have had a SGS3 since July. Loved so much that when I went to sprint I got the same phone.

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Haha sweet. The S3 is an awesome device, but I vowed to myself that I'd never buy a non-Nexus device again, which yes, I know, ultimately means I'll probably leave Verizon.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
No, they aren't :) one cannot exist as you know it without the other. CM10 and AOKP aren't creating a version of Android from scratch when they code, they're using AOSP. They're both AOSP-based ROMs

True, but outside of some extra tweaks and making AOSP available to phones other than the nexus, it is about as pure Android as you are gonna get. Again, unless you have a Nexus, and they have their own disastrous issues

andoird213

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
True, but outside of some extra tweaks and making AOSP available to phones other than the nexus, it is about as pure Android as you are gonna get. Again, unless you have a Nexus, and they have their own disastrous issues

Won't deny that! I just like the day source is released to be able to compile on my own...although..it never just works on the Verizon Nexus...

But like you said, with a community like the S3 has, it's only a matter of a week or so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wongcheng