New to the area

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I just wanted to stop all the flashing I've been doing in the past month, and drop by and introduce myself. With 19 years of age, I've had my share of customizing things, from Nerf guns to tesla coils. On the side I do parkour (not to be confused with freerunning) to keep myself in shape and have fun at the same time, so I always needed a phone that was indestructible. Well.... my LG CF360 wasn't, and one too many times landing on it snapped it in half. While wandering the AT&T store, the word 'Android' caught my eye, and hasn't left since. :) After buying the ZTE Avail, which AT&T locked down :( I realized i'd have no fun doing custom work in it, so I went and bought a nexus 7. Totally worth it. I haven't had this much fun since the death star lego set came out. :D I use the tablet as a testing device, and have no problem with cleaning it out completely. (which it is right now, and I'm having problems with it.... :/ ) so, now that this is out of the way, let's go make something happen! :D