- 1 Posts
Htc one v - emailing/texting videos
I'm new to the forum. I just bought an HTC ONE V phone and I'm getting a little frustrated w/ the HTC help, they just told me to use the "trim function". I'm trying to send a 38mb (2 min) video using the email system. I'm using the trim function on the phone to knock down the video into 4 segments of about 9megs each, is that still to large for each segment? I tried to send a 10 second segment of the video to myself and that didn't work either. Any sugestions on how to send the video using an app (email/text) would be appreciated, could I use winzip or some other type compression program, downloaded on my computer, to send it or could I get an app to send it from my phone directly? Any help would be appreciated.
p.s. my carrier is cricket
- 12-06-2012, 11:21 PM #2
- 12-06-2012, 11:36 PM #3
Re: Htc one v - emailing/texting videos
You could try uploading your video to your Google Drive, then send it as an attachment via Gmail. Google recently made it possible to attach up to 10 GB (!) to an email via Gmail as long as the data being attached is stored in Google Drive.
How to share - Google Drive Help
- By bladge in forum HTC One VReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:31 PM
- By SlimJ87D in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2012, 09:52 PM
- By blitz118 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2012, 12:32 PM
- By Raikon in forum HTC One XReplies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2012, 03:41 PM
- By -BroadSword- in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2011, 07:01 PM