1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Htc one v - emailing/texting videos

Hi guys,
    I'm new to the forum. I just bought an HTC ONE V phone and I'm getting a little frustrated w/ the HTC help, they just told me to use the "trim function". I'm trying to send a 38mb (2 min) video using the email system. I'm using the trim function on the phone to knock down the video into 4 segments of about 9megs each, is that still to large for each segment? I tried to send a 10 second segment of the video to myself and that didn't work either. Any sugestions on how to send the video using an app (email/text) would be appreciated, could I use winzip or some other type compression program, downloaded on my computer, to send it or could I get an app to send it from my phone directly? Any help would be appreciated.

enano65

p.s. my carrier is cricket
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: Htc one v - emailing/texting videos

you can use a zip program but i think it depends on your carriers limits. For instance, my limit is 25MB

Default Re: Htc one v - emailing/texting videos

You could try uploading your video to your Google Drive, then send it as an attachment via Gmail. Google recently made it possible to attach up to 10 GB (!) to an email via Gmail as long as the data being attached is stored in Google Drive.