- 1 Posts
Nice to meet everyone. I hope I can find the help I need here[need it desperately]
I have a Samsung Android cell phone. It was working great. Learning as I went along. I went to use about 6 months after getting it and it will no longer allow me to use my camera etc. Anything that requires the SD card is useless to me. Can someone please help?
- 12-09-2012, 06:12 PM #2
Re: Nice to meet everyone. I hope I can find the help I need here[need it desperately]
Welcome to AC.
Can I ask which particular model of Samsung you have and which carrier its on?
Also provide any clues leading up to your problems... You mentioned anything sdcard related, have you tried replacing the sdcard with a new one or formatting your old card?Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By jaspercool in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2012, 10:17 AM
- By Zaabi in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2012, 04:45 PM
- By 1Prosperous1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:25 PM
- By greenmarine in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2012, 09:53 PM
- By Elduke in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2010, 10:52 PM