Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By peterson72
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hello Glad To Be Part of A Great Community

Hi my name is Phil, I'm from Peterborough Ontario Canada. I enjoy anything that has to do with new and interesting tech gadgets ie: smart phones, quad copter, tablets etc. and exploring they're hidden potentials!
    I must be honest I was a diehard iPhone user for many years starting with the 3G using it till the 3GS and finally the 4g, I jailbroke them along with my touch 4g just to explore,learn etc. however when I walked into the store last week I was going to get the iphone5 but as I walked by the Android phones one really caught my eye! The Samsung Galaxay S3, I've only had it for 4-5 days now but I must admit it seems to be an amazing phone I look forward to my future time with it learning all I can about it! So I came here hoping I'd get info/tips tricks on features I may not even know about or short cuts etc. I really like this phone and I have a feeling I'll probably be sticking with Android from now on! Thanks can't wait to meet you!
    ladyc0524 likes this.

Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Default Re: Hello Glad To Be Part of A Great Community

Welcome to the forums and the world of Android. Enjoy!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Default Hello Glad To Be Part of A Great Community

Welcome to Android! I'm a former iPhone user as well, but I've also had plenty of android experience before. Just recently came back and got the Galaxy S3..love it!