Hello Glad To Be Part of A Great Community

peterson72

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi my name is Phil, I'm from Peterborough Ontario Canada. I enjoy anything that has to do with new and interesting tech gadgets ie: smart phones, quad copter, tablets etc. and exploring they're hidden potentials!
I must be honest I was a diehard iPhone user for many years starting with the 3G using it till the 3GS and finally the 4g, I jailbroke them along with my touch 4g just to explore,learn etc. however when I walked into the store last week I was going to get the iphone5 but as I walked by the Android phones one really caught my eye! The Samsung Galaxay S3, I've only had it for 4-5 days now but I must admit it seems to be an amazing phone I look forward to my future time with it learning all I can about it! So I came here hoping I'd get info/tips tricks on features I may not even know about or short cuts etc. I really like this phone and I have a feeling I'll probably be sticking with Android from now on! Thanks can't wait to meet you!:)

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android! I'm a former iPhone user as well, but I've also had plenty of android experience before. Just recently came back and got the Galaxy S3..love it!