Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By diegogh
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Wink Hi! From Argentina! The End of the World (Ushuaia -Tierra del Fuego)

Hello! I am from Argentina!!! I am new in this forum!! Actually i have a BB SmartPhone but it is a sh*t. I have tried buying an android based phone, but i really can't afford it. This is because in Argentina the dolar is very expensive and the best phones' prices are too high. I want to belong to this community and interact with other people about android, which i considered amassing. Also practice mi english a little more Ja ja Ja!

So i want to ask you an important questions:

One week later i participated in a LIVE Test of an HTC One X phone (i was selected between 440 postulates) . I had spent an entire day testig the phone, with the HTC's people all over the city. Now i wrote a review about the phone(one day i will translate it at English if you want) and finally the people must vote ME in order to won that phone. I am very exited with the idea of winning an android device. So, here is my question because i don't want to make a mess in the forum in my first day:

Where i can put (forum's topics) this link in order to help me with a simply "I like" from facebook?? I have time until Thursday
    Concurso Reviewers

this is me while i was testing the phone

An these are my competitors, I am the one in the right:

Thank you people for your attention and collaboration
    Last edited by diegogh; 12-12-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Default Re: Hi! From Argentina! The End of the World (Ushuaia -Tierra del Fuego)

Welcome to AndroidCentral! I look forward to reading your review; and hopefully you win the phone! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed using Android so much, it really is great. Es posible que visitar Punta Arenas y Ushuaia el prximo mes para un proyecto cinematogrfico, estoy emocionado de ver Canal Beagle la primera vez.

Mucha suerte de ganar el concurso!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Hi! From Argentina! The End of the World (Ushuaia -Tierra del Fuego)

Ushuaia is amazing!! i am glad to hear that your are going to visit us.

Here is a photo with me, the city and the Chanel

Do you know where i can post my "concurso"?? Which topic may i use??