Hey everyone! I am new to android and have never used one. However, I own an iPhone 5 but am interested in coming to the android side of things. The phone I am interested in the most is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. My sister said I could use her upgrade to get it and then I will just give hermy iPhone. But I am not sure I really want to do it, as I might regret the decision. That is why I have joined this site. To get as much info as I can on the phone. The thing I am worried about the most is missing iMessage, transferring music and contacts, and overall just not enjoying android.
- 12-13-2012, 06:57 PM #2
Re: Hey All!
i dont know what iMessage is but other stuffs like music can be transfered so many ways, you can simply drag them in from your computer, purchase directly to your phone, there are even apps that simulate itunes if you have a hard time letting go. Contacts can be transfered by Vcard by importing or exporting from your sd card, or you can sync them to your google account and simply sync when ever you switch phones. VZW Note 2 is the phone i own and i have to say probably the best phone i have ever had.
let me know if you need any help if you decide to transfer you can find me in the VZW Note 2 forums here http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-note-2/
My name is danny, or DroidXcon , some people refer to me as DXC . Good luck and i hope you get the phone its pretty amazing
- 12-13-2012, 07:05 PM #3
- 12-13-2012, 10:09 PM #5
- 12-13-2012, 10:11 PM #6
- By samuraifortruth in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:23 PM
- By puzopia in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2011, 08:13 PM
- By trackath in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2011, 03:41 PM
- By Simba in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2011, 04:27 PM
- By gigajoe84 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2009, 08:36 AM