IdRatherDrum

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! I am new to android and have never used one. However, I own an iPhone 5 but am interested in coming to the android side of things. The phone I am interested in the most is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. My sister said I could use her upgrade to get it and then I will just give hermy iPhone. But I am not sure I really want to do it, as I might regret the decision. That is why I have joined this site. To get as much info as I can on the phone. The thing I am worried about the most is missing iMessage, transferring music and contacts, and overall just not enjoying android.

Thanks.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone! I am new to android and have never used one. However, I own an iPhone 5 but am interested in coming to the android side of things. The phone I am interested in the most is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. My sister said I could use her upgrade to get it and then I will just give hermy iPhone. But I am not sure I really want to do it, as I might regret the decision. That is why I have joined this site. To get as much info as I can on the phone. The thing I am worried about the most is missing iMessage, transferring music and contacts, and overall just not enjoying android.

Thanks.

Hi ,
i dont know what iMessage is but other stuffs like music can be transfered so many ways, you can simply drag them in from your computer, purchase directly to your phone, there are even apps that simulate itunes if you have a hard time letting go. Contacts can be transfered by Vcard by importing or exporting from your sd card, or you can sync them to your google account and simply sync when ever you switch phones. VZW Note 2 is the phone i own and i have to say probably the best phone i have ever had.
let me know if you need any help if you decide to transfer you can find me in the VZW Note 2 forums here http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-note-2/
My name is danny, or DroidXcon , some people refer to me as DXC . Good luck and i hope you get the phone its pretty amazing

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Contacts and music is simple and easy to do but I message is something your gonna have to leave behind that is only on apple products

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34