I'm not new to Android or this awesome website, but i have recently come back to android from the iohone. I must say iphones are nice or whatever, but i'm an android person.
This website helped me root my first android and i must say, i am proud to say ive rooted about 5 androids no problem. I really appreciate all the developers time, skill, and love for hacking and tricking out our androids.
What actually brings me back is, i have a samsung galaxy rush (sph-m830) running ice cream sandwhich 4.0.4 (freakin love this phone) but its like impossible to root and it's driving me nuts not being able to. I can't really enjoy it fully! I hope to get some help from all you awesome developers, thanks in advance
Sent from my SPH-M830 using Android Central Forums
- 12-23-2012, 02:09 PM #2
Re: Hey everyone
Welcome to AC (officially). Enjoy the forums.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By rcdeck in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2011, 01:00 AM
- By pjh325 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-15-2010, 03:49 AM
- By Garjones27 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2010, 12:55 AM
- By tylavin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2010, 12:23 PM
- By TheSultan in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2010, 08:04 PM