I'm not new to Android or this awesome website, but i have recently come back to android from the iohone. I must say iphones are nice or whatever, but i'm an android person.
This website helped me root my first android and i must say, i am proud to say ive rooted about 5 androids no problem. I really appreciate all the developers time, skill, and love for hacking and tricking out our androids.
What actually brings me back is, i have a samsung galaxy rush (sph-m830) running ice cream sandwhich 4.0.4 (freakin love this phone) but its like impossible to root and it's driving me nuts not being able to. I can't really enjoy it fully! I hope to get some help from all you awesome developers, thanks in advance
Sent from my SPH-M830 using Android Central Forums
- 12-23-2012, 01:09 PM #2
- By rcdeck in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2011, 12:00 AM
- By pjh325 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-15-2010, 02:49 AM
- By Garjones27 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2010, 11:55 PM
- By tylavin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2010, 11:23 AM
- By TheSultan in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2010, 07:04 PM