hello all need some help
hi all and happy xmas to you all ..
ok i have just been given a vodafone 360 m1 i think and i need to flash it and put a custom rom on as vodafone have closed down there 360 service .so i can no longer run apps and it will not connect to kies .. can some one point me in the direction of a good rom with instruction to help me install it as i have never moded a phone before ..
thanks dave and all the best for 2013
- 12-27-2012, 06:59 AM #2
- 27 Posts
Re: hello all need some help
Hi there, welcome to the forum.
I can't help with your phone, but I would suggest doing a lot of searches and learning all that you can. I'm only new to Android myself, but generally speaking it looks like there will be a lot of resources available (tutorials, guides, etc.) if a root/mod does exist for your phone. I'd say that's your best bet - otherwise you may be waiting until someone with experience on the Vodafone 360 comes along...
Hope that helps!
- By frablacal10 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2012, 10:38 PM
- By Simsurfer in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2012, 08:37 PM
- By cbrady87 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2011, 05:02 PM
- By medroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2009, 01:01 AM
- By wolfhound89 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2009, 05:04 PM