Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NewGuy

Just joined a couple days ago. Just wanted to introduce myself...

Was an iphone user for about 4 years or so. I tried out the HTC Thunderbolt at its launch but was not up to leave IOS yet so I went back to iphone. Recently, My contract was up and I wanted to try out android once again and I have to admit I have completely switched over.
    Recently picked up a GS3 to replace my iphone and a nexus10 to replace my ipad.

I look forward to all the information on these forums and meeting all of you. I hope I can contribute as I become more familar with my new gadgets.

Thanks
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: NewGuy

Quote Originally Posted by nDroid3 View Post
    Just joined a couple days ago. Just wanted to introduce myself...

Was an iphone user for about 4 years or so. I tried out the HTC Thunderbolt at its launch but was not up to leave IOS yet so I went back to iphone. Recently, My contract was up and I wanted to try out android once again and I have to admit I have completely switched over.
    Recently picked up a GS3 to replace my iphone and a nexus10 to replace my ipad.

I look forward to all the information on these forums and meeting all of you. I hope I can contribute as I become more familar with my new gadgets.

Thanks
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Welcome nDroid3 , congrats on the switch please enjoy the community here.
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

Default Re: NewGuy

nDroid3, I am very glad to meet you in this forum. Welcome to android family.
    If you have any question, just ask. Here have most of the information you need.