- 1 Posts
Downloading to Sd card Bersus touchpad 0
Just bought my kids a versus touchpad 9 for Christmas, When downloading apps that need extra content, How do I set it so that all information is default downloaded to the SD card and not the internal storage? This ultimately means that you will not work as the internal storage is not big enough to take the extra download. All help will be gratefully received. Many thanks
- 12-29-2012, 02:36 PM #2
Re: Downloading to Sd card Bersus touchpad 0
Welcome to AC.
Check within the apps settings to see if there is an option to control where the additional content is stored. Otherwise you would have to look in Settings/Apps/ and find the application and see if there is an option to control where the app is being installed to.
Some apps don't give you any option.
- By NotThatOneGuy in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2012, 11:51 AM
- By seanwilliams78 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2011, 10:34 PM
- By Haywood#AC in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:25 PM
- By Devtodi in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:12 PM
- By alexrogers#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2010, 05:20 PM