- 1 Posts
Considering switching to an S3 (or S4 if it's out when my contract is up)
After seeing a friend's phone for the past several months, I'm very interested in making the switch to Android/Samsung Galaxy S series when my contract allows for a renewal. Currently I have an iPhone 4S and a MacbookPro that it's synced up with (in addition to iCloud).
Biggest question I have, and haven't found clear answers to is based around the actual transition itself:
- Is there a way I can check an app I have now, and see if it has an Android equivalent or get a suggestion for a replacement, should one exist?
- Moving my media (music, photos, movies) seems easy enough, but is there a way I can easily move my text/picture messages to the new phone? (That would be SUPER handy and convenient)
I appreciate the assistance with my n00b questions. I've done quite a lot of Googling, and can't find all the answers I want, so thank you in advance!
- 12-30-2012, 07:12 PM #2
- 5,841 Posts
- AOSP, & stock.
Re: Considering switching to an S3 (or S4 if it's out when my contract is up)★★★★★
- 12-30-2012, 10:20 PM #3
- By crewxp in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2011, 09:28 PM
- By Chris_Lohnes in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2011, 10:00 AM
- By steventhebrave in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:30 PM
- By TechnologyNerd37 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2011, 10:47 PM
- By jd914 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2010, 10:57 PM