New to Android
Hello all. I'm a recent transplant to android from the crackberry community. My Torch finally died after a year's worth of abuse. And it was cheaper to get an android device then to get a new blackberry or wait until bb10.
So here I am with an HTC one x. And...it's quite a learning curve. While I'm realizing there are a lot more apps and games the battery life is pretty bad. But I guess that's the trade off.
So I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm sir this community is just as great as your crackberry brothers.
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
- 01-01-2013, 05:59 PM #2
- 01-02-2013, 11:04 PM #4
- 01-15-2013, 05:18 PM #6
Re: New to Android
As said before, welcome to AC. Poke around and ask questions all you want, the Android 'learning curve' is always a fun time because you just keep discovering more and more things you can do.
Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's � Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- 01-15-2013, 11:07 PM #7
- By ntapia82 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 05:40 PM
- By chiliu78#AC in forum BlackBerryReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:06 PM
- By tyler0630 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-2009, 02:15 PM
- By Bowersdmstech in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 08:43 AM
- By weirdkid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2009, 09:19 PM