New to Android
Hello all. I'm a recent transplant to android from the crackberry community. My Torch finally died after a year's worth of abuse. And it was cheaper to get an android device then to get a new blackberry or wait until bb10.
So here I am with an HTC one x. And...it's quite a learning curve. While I'm realizing there are a lot more apps and games the battery life is pretty bad. But I guess that's the trade off.
So I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm sir this community is just as great as your crackberry brothers.
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
- 01-01-2013, 06:59 PM #2
- 01-03-2013, 12:04 AM #4
- 01-15-2013, 06:18 PM #6
Re: New to Android
As said before, welcome to AC. Poke around and ask questions all you want, the Android 'learning curve' is always a fun time because you just keep discovering more and more things you can do.
If you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- 01-16-2013, 12:07 AM #7
- By ntapia82 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:40 PM
- By chiliu78#ac in forum BlackBerryReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 10:06 PM
- By tyler0630 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-2009, 03:15 PM
- By WhiteiceDMSTech in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 09:43 AM
- By weirdkid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2009, 10:19 PM