- 1 Posts
Android all day everyday
My name is Alex and I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I'm in New York City and I'm a fan of Android because I think it has lots of potential. I realize there are lots of DIY (do it yourself) type folks on here who know how to root, etc. I think that's pretty wonderful but I'm not that. I'm more the type to actually hire somebody (ad hoc) for root services. So instead of DIY I always say I'm more like JPFaAE! (just pay for an awesome expert)
I hope to make some connections here as well as learn as much as I can. The latter takes more energy, but it's good brain exercise. Still, I prefer to hire. Ciao!
- 01-04-2013, 03:18 AM #2
Re: Android all day everyday
Welcome to AC. Enjoy the forums
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Kriminall in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2012, 11:32 PM
- By c_dub in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 06-21-2010, 01:55 PM
- By MultiMatt in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 06-18-2010, 06:38 AM
- By c_dub in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2010, 10:32 PM
- By PanzyDog in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 68Last Post: 05-22-2010, 01:37 PM