Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how to download a movie using flixster to watch it offline???

Hi everyone

I have got a DVD of ted which came with the ability to download and watch on a tablet, smart phone ect. i have downloaded flixster to my laptop and downloaded the film. I also installed the app to my HTC 1x and logged into my account it only allows me to watch the film when using wifi (even tho this plays up and hardly works) but i cannot see when i need to go to attempt to download the film to my phone to watch when offline. I have been in contact with flixster but they cant quite seem to grasp what my problem is they have emailed me a new redeem code for the film but haven't guided me on how to download to watch offline (kind of loosing the will ) is there anyone who can help me??

Matt

Default Re: how to download a movie using flixster to watch it offline???

It seems if you want to download the online movie and play it on your tablet, obviously,the device itself cannot do this.The best way is to use a online downloader that you can download and transfer the movie from the pc to your tablet or smartphone.
    Love Android, Love Android Phone.