- 1 Posts
Newbie. Please help with Pantech P8000
I have a Pantech P8000 and using Consumer Cellular. I can access my e-mail and facebook and other things, but I cannot use the android market. When I try to connect, I sign on using my gmail account, but it says that it can't establish a reliable data connection to the server. I have the settings from CC and I got the 3g to work, but still no luck with the market. It sure would be nice to get some apps! Thanks!
- By joho5 in forum AT&T Thrill 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2011, 11:27 AM
- By jonasrocker in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2010, 09:05 PM
- By shura1980 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:16 AM
- By jmg1975 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2010, 04:42 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 46Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:58 PM