Cyanogenmod 10.1, how to backup?

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I know you guys heard this a million times but I'm really tired of loosing all my apps,music,photos,videos. I am aware that there is an app called titanium backup but I don't know how to use it. All I know is that I should click the backup/restore tab and tap that paper with a tick on it and and tap run on user apps + system data. I wanna know will that backup everything I mentioned above. And won't flash a new ROM uninstall the app? So everything will be gone? Im so lost and I'm still a rookie . ;/

Thanks in advance

By the way, I'm running cm10 nightly on my Intl gs3 and I cannot use mobile data. :((

Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Titanium backup is fairly easy to use once you learn how. Yes, Titanium backup will be erased if you wipe and flash a new rom. However, all backups are saved on the SD card. So even if you wipe your rom, as long as you didnt wipe your sd card you'll have your apps saved. Once you flash your new rom, download TB from the Play Store and restore your apps.

As far as having no mobile data with the nightly, Im not really sure whats up with that. Try flashing a newer build and see if the problem persists.

Last edited: