- 167 Posts
Cyanogenmod 10.1, how to backup?
Sorry, I know you guys heard this a million times but I'm really tired of loosing all my apps,music,photos,videos. I am aware that there is an app called titanium backup but I don't know how to use it. All I know is that I should click the backup/restore tab and tap that paper with a tick on it and and tap run on user apps + system data. I wanna know will that backup everything I mentioned above. And won't flash a new ROM uninstall the app? So everything will be gone? Im so lost and I'm still a rookie . ;/
Thanks in advance
By the way, I'm running cm10 nightly on my Intl gs3 and I cannot use mobile data. (
- 02-03-2013, 12:17 PM #2
- 223 Posts
Re: Cyanogenmod 10.1, how to backup?
Titanium backup is fairly easy to use once you learn how. Yes, Titanium backup will be erased if you wipe and flash a new rom. However, all backups are saved on the SD card. So even if you wipe your rom, as long as you didnt wipe your sd card you'll have your apps saved. Once you flash your new rom, download TB from the Play Store and restore your apps.
As far as having no mobile data with the nightly, Im not really sure whats up with that. Try flashing a newer build and see if the problem persists.
- 02-03-2013, 05:02 PM #3
- By uday029 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2011, 05:01 PM
- By panamamike in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2011, 04:56 PM
- By dirtbiker0025 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:15 PM
- By saxd45 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:08 PM
- By STC09 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2010, 03:41 AM