View Poll Results: Which would you rather have?
- 1. You may not vote on this poll
A thick phone between 1/2" to 3/4" with 2 day battery life
A sleek/thin phone with maybe 24 hour battery life?
Side bar question
I have a question for you AC....
and just curious what other would prefer
Would you rather have a thick phone with a battery that could last 2 days?
or these slim/sleek phones that barely last 24 hours?
The more I thought about it... Id rather live with a 5/8" thick phone (and slightly more ugly) that could actually last two days. (just my opinion)Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 02-07-2013, 05:25 PM #2
Re: Side bar question
Being a Razr Maxx owner, I much prefer having a slightly thicker phone that has great battery life. There's also something to be said about a phone having some heft to it, so that you don't accidentally fling it onto the pavement.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
- By sac130e in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 09-06-2013, 06:28 PM
- By reb422 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2011, 08:01 PM
- By mbh8280 in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2010, 05:57 AM
- By postal24060 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2010, 04:19 PM
- By ahmadicabara in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2010, 05:41 PM