Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is it possible to enable HotSpot on Nexus 4 while connected on LTE?

I guess living in Canada has its benefits, I'm able to connect my Nexus 4 on the Rogers LTE network. I've read all the posts about setting up the phone to connect on LTE and it works great. I've tried the speed tests and can confirm my up and down load speeds are in the 10-20 megabits. I know how to enable hotspot on the phone as well. My question is this, has anyone been able to connect to LTE and successfully enable hotspot and connect a tablet or other device to the Nexus 4 and get LTE speeds? I've tried but the devices hang as if waiting for data. This does not happen when I lower my connection to HSPA / 3G speeds but my connection speeds are only in the 3-5 megabits range.

Default Re: Is it possible to enable HotSpot on Nexus 4 while connected on LTE?

Welcome to AC.

Sounds like a great question to be posted in the Nexus 4 forums.

Enjoy the forums

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Woot, fellow Canadian. Welcome.

Not with the new update stopping lte apparently, but hey welcome
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune