Hi there!

Grancoda

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi there! I'm italian and...I hope my english isn't so bad :) I'm so glad to join in this forum and exchange opinions about android world, and I don't know what I'm writing. So...See you later! :D

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: R: Hi there!

Welcome! It's a great place to be. And your English is great; most people here are pretty easy-going! :)

Grancoda

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
R: Hi there!

I think I will easy-going too...or maybe I can expose an engeneering treaty, all in archaic english! Mmm...maybe not.

Grancoda

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
R: Hi there!

Thanks to all! I'm trying to advertise my app...I know...it's an inutility, but it's funny! Ok ok...this is too much :D if you desire, and if you are so gentle to help me to spread it to people I will be so grateful forever! Whoever you are!

So...my app it's called "myphon", you will find it in google play. It's a sarcastic name, I wanna make some fun about "Iphone" name. You know...Iphon...myphon...ok it isn't so funny. But can all of you make some advertise for me? Maybe with your friends...!

Here you are: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...9yLmFpX2dyYW5jb2RhLk15UGhvbiJd&token=7tUHPD3DMyPhon - the best unuseful app ever! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2