Greeting from Pakistan...

NAMISH

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi All!

This is Salman from Islamabad, Pakistan. I haven't really ever been active on the Forums before and thought I'd start off from here.

I never liked Android much. The one thing that bugged me most is performance - yeah, i know tweaks and performance enhancement made the experience much smoother and more. But i finally decided to give it a try when i purchased myself a Galaxy S3.

In short, i loved the device and i loved Android overall too. It had its issues, but nonetheless has been one of the best phone i've used. And though i ended up selling it off - due to some random reasons, I do miss the device (especially it's camera!!)

At present, I am in dire need of a new phone and am seriously considering various devices as I'm getting most of them on great pricing, and i've been kinda saving up since some time now. At the top of the list lies Galaxy Note 2, then iPhone 5, Blackberry Z10, and at last HTC 8X.

Going through forums and reviews on the Mobile Nation sites (Android Central, CrackBerry, iMore, and WPCentral) to help push me in some direction! ;)

Wish me luck!!

Regards.
Salman Khalid

NAMISH

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Just thought I'd post a quick update: I've personally used a bunch of devices in my lifetime. Starting off from the Sony Ericsson P1i, to iPhone (first gen), Xperia X1, HTC Mozart, Blackberry Bold Touch, HTC One X, iPhone 4/4S, and Samsung Galaxy S3... I've come to the realization that I pretty much love each platform out there for various different reasons.

And although I still love Windows Phone, Android, and Blackberry 10 - the Z10 being the "IT" product right now imo, after much deliberation and weighing the pros and cons of each platform and devices out there, I finally ended up deciding to purchase an iPhone 5! Purchased a 32 GB White model and am satisfied with my purchase.

Looking forward to a bright future with the iPhone 5 by my side serving to my professional and entertainment needs!

As for Android... Who knows? I might pick up an Android tablet one of these days... ;)

Regards.