- 4 Posts
Hello Android users
Hi, I'm happy to be a part of the forum
I found pretty much all the info I needed in the many threads available at androidcentral.
My story is probably fairly common. I have owned an android 2.3 tablet for over a year now. It's a Upad C71 and I use it mainly for reading ebooks.
Last week, I got a LG Phoenix P505 with all the stock AT&T apps, 2.2 Froyo and carrier lock intact.
Over the last few days I unlocked it to work with my T-Mobile account and managed to find Gingerbread kernels and fixes that are getting older and more scarce every day.
I'm happy to report 100% success in bringing back a device that is a couple of years old to a somewhat useful state. This is my first smart phone, obtained and modded on the cheap, thanks to the online Android community!
- 02-16-2013, 02:15 PM #2
Re: Hello Android users
Welcome to AC. Enjoy the forums.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By overshot16 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2012, 05:01 PM
- By Phineus Media in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2011, 06:09 PM
- By kabasyu in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2011, 09:44 AM
- By Morphine101 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2011, 12:18 AM
- By Jeri9090 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2011, 09:47 PM