Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Cool NEWBIE!! to android =]

Hi all new to android!!! previously owned a blackberry bold 9900 but i got bored so i decided a new change is on the cards for me so i hit android i now have a new Sony Xperia S witch im in love with its big and i can see everything i came to the forums as i would like suggestions about what best for my device could anyone help thank you

Kind regards Dean.

Default Re: NEWBIE!! to android =]

Root it. That's always what's best for any android device. It lets you do SO MUCH MORE vs. an un-rooted device.
    You should have some tech know-how before you dive in though...

Default Re: NEWBIE!! to android =]

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Berry_21 View Post
    Hi all new to android!!! previously owned a blackberry bold 9900 but i got bored so i decided a new change is on the cards for me so i hit android i now have a new Sony Xperia S witch im in love with its big and i can see everything i came to the forums as i would like suggestions about what best for my device could anyone help thank you

Kind regards Dean.
    Welcome to AC! Enjoy the forums. The best advice I can give you right now is just to explore Android. Install apps, try different settings, and see what happens when you do things -- just because you can. It's the fastest and most entertaining way to get used to how Android's navigation, multi-tasking, and settings work.