- 1 Posts
New to Android
Hello . I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 . I previously had an iphone 4s . It was a good phone that never gave me any trouble but the small screen and the horrible battery life made me want to change , and I was not impressed by the new iphone 5 . A friend at work got a Note 2 , and once I handeled it and tried it out I knew I had to have one . I absolutely love it but would like some help learning how to use Android . Thanks !!
- 02-18-2013, 06:03 AM #2
Re: New to Android
Welcome to AC.
We have lots of helpful members and staff here that can answer your questions.
Enjoy the forums
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By ntapia82 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 05:40 PM
- By chiliu78#AC in forum BlackBerryReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:06 PM
- By tyler0630 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-2009, 02:15 PM
- By Bowersdmstech in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 08:43 AM
- By weirdkid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2009, 09:19 PM