Good morning all!

8 corez

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Good morning!

New here... just saying whatsup. Im a Bionic user and would like to upgrade soon. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and I look forward to having some great conversations with all of you and learning all I can here. It looks like a great site from what have seen so far.

Thanks again. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, I'm kinda new to this platform and I purchased the Galaxy S3 and I luv it.........the Galaxy S4 is due out "soon". I would seriously do RESEARCH if I were you and getting ready to buy a new device as there are plenty in the market to choose from, a visit to a carrier is a must nowadays ......ENJOY

8 corez

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, I'm kinda new to this platform and I purchased the Galaxy S3 and I luv it.........the Galaxy S4 is due out "soon". I would seriously do RESEARCH if I were you and getting ready to buy a new device as there are plenty in the market to choose from, a visit to a carrier is a must nowadays ......ENJOY

Thanks for the advice... :) I am currently researching phones and plan to take my next purchase VERY seriously! Was thinking about the S3 or S4 as well as the Note 2, Droid DNA or maybe the X-Phone if it gets released soon. The HTC One looks sweet but it's not gonna be on Verizon at launch so I can't get that but I'm sure Ill have some great options when the time comes... my early upgrade is in mid-June. If Verizon gets the next Nexus I'll probably be all over it...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana