- 03-16-2013, 02:34 AM #2
Re: Cant save images
Welcome to AC!
If you're trying to download them in a browser ('Browser', 'Internet', 'Chrome', 'Dolphin', etc.) then you should be able to just long-press (touch and hold) on an image and download it. If you're hoping to download images from Facebook and Google+ in the apps themselves, you'll likely have to open the person's profile page or photo gallery in a web browser in order to download it.
- By laker2011 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2013, 06:46 PM
- By drivr3g in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2011, 06:31 PM
- By ecksit in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2011, 08:55 PM
- By whitehorse84 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2010, 06:11 PM
- By ELYKOJ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2010, 09:33 AM