Jumped ship after 6 years with Iphones

deaninsweden

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi All

Finally jumped from the sinking IPhone to the land of Android and best choice I ever made. I have been playing with the Galaxy S3 a while and have found apps that I'm really happy with.

The only app I do miss is Tweetbot. I'm a Twitter user and just cannot find an app I feel happy with. Tried Twitter's official, Simplytweet, Plume and Boid Beta. Can anyone here recommend an app that has

Multiple account support
Push Notifications
Ability to read others @ timelines (people who have tweeted them)

If so more than happy to delve into the Play Store. Have to say I don't know why I waited so long! I was one of those muppets who would line up in the cold for the new Iphone. Now I'd rather stay in bed with the Galaxy!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi All

Finally jumped from the sinking IPhone to the land of Android and best choice I ever made. I have been playing with the Galaxy S3 a while and have found apps that I'm really happy with.

The only app I do miss is Tweetbot. I'm a Twitter user and just cannot find an app I feel happy with. Tried Twitter's official, Simplytweet, Plume and Boid Beta. Can anyone here recommend an app that has

Multiple account support
Push Notifications
Ability to read others @ timelines (people who have tweeted them)

If so more than happy to delve into the Play Store. Have to say I don't know why I waited so long! I was one of those muppets who would line up in the cold for the new Iphone. Now I'd rather stay in bed with the Galaxy!

I don't use Twitter myself, sorry I can't suggest anything. I have found sometimes it's better to go to the actual site than downloading an app.

Love the last line in your post!!!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams