Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Salutations!

Hi everyone! First time, long time. I'm excited to join the forums! If you care to know, I jumped the proverbial ship from an iPhone 4 to the HTC One. This is the first Android device I have rocked since the HTC G1 running edge on AT&T network.

Default Re: Salutations!

Welcome to A|C, ICE. You've found the friendliest well informed community for Android on the interwebz.

Coming from an iPhone, you might find this thread informative: Apple User's Guide to Android
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

For sure welcome to Android Central and if you need anything please let us know and we will be happy to help you. Also please take advantage of the link meyer provided you. Have a great time here.
    ~Jag~
    Member Of Android Central & Mobile Nations!

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thank you for the welcomes! I will most certainly look at that guide!

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Welcome to the dark side!

Global Posts
    22,233 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by ICEmayne View Post
    Hi everyone! First time, long time. I'm excited to join the forums! If you care to know, I jumped the proverbial ship from an iPhone 4 to the HTC One. This is the first Android device I have rocked since the HTC G1 running edge on AT&T network.
    Welcome to Android and the forums! Out of curiosity, what reason(s) made you switch?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by cmersman View Post
    Welcome to the dark side!
    Lol, thank you. Not so bad on this side.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Welcome to Android and the forums! Out of curiosity, what reason(s) made you switch?
    I grew bored with iOS and felt their updates had gotten stale. This was evident with iOS 6 and the iPhone 5. I tried to replicate Android features by jailbreaking, but it just wasn't the same. So, if you can't beat'em, join'em.

Welcome to the "Dark Side" as cmersman said! I am new as well and everybody has been extremely friendly to me. This forum is a great resource to find the answers that you will be looking for!
    Asset Mobile LLC

Mobile Developement Made Easy!
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by AssetMobileLLC View Post
    Welcome to the "Dark Side" as cmersman said! I am new as well and everybody has been extremely friendly to me. This forum is a great resource to find the answers that you will be looking for!
    That is the truth! Everyone has been friendly to me as well. Funny thing I noticed about these forums is no matter what issue or problem I have had with Android, when I Google for a solution, the answer for said issue/problem is always somewhere in these forums. That is what I like about this forum!