Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,517 Global Posts

Default Bonjour Ciao Hola Guten Tag!

Hi All,

Hope I didn't leave anyone out. Current BB 9900 user trying to decide if I should purchase the Samsung S4 or the Q10 and decided to click over here to find more info.

Default Re: Bonjour Ciao Hola Guten Tag!

Welcome to A|C. I'm sure you'll find lots of good information in the forums, and in the A|C reviews. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

Default Re: Bonjour Ciao Hola Guten Tag!

Welcome to the Android Central Forums. Having many BBs I would recommend going to the GS4 forum and getting as much info as you can. I would then do a side by side comparison on both of them. Nowadays you can grab and copy yhe specs on both and look at them yourself. As much good things I have heard about the new BBs but if you are looking to change platforms the S4 is the way to go. Best of luck.
    ~Jag~
    Member Of Android Central & Mobile Nations!